1. Collection of Information
Certain applications on the Celebrity Series of Boston Website may require users to register or to provide personal information in order to make a commerce transaction, or to subscribe to a newsletter or e-mail mailing list. Such personal information is not sold to third parties. To better understand the needs of our Website users, we may also request demographic information. Entry of such information is optional and if you choose not to enter such information, you can successfully use these applications. If we request demographic information, we will not share information about you as an individual with any other entity. If we do share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
2. Mailing Lists
If you provide your e-mail address, the Celebrity Series of Boston, Inc. may periodically contact you with special offers, updated information, and new services. Any e-mails sent to you by the Celebrity Series of Boston offer you the option to be removed from the e-mail mailing list.
Selected applications on our web site allow visitors to request a season brochure by providing their names and addresses to the Celebrity Series of Boston. If you provide the Celebrity Series of Boston with your mailing address or telephone number, the Celebrity Series of Boston, in addition to providing you with the Celebrity Series of Boston Season Brochure, may also use this information to alert you to new or updated information and new services. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, you may do so by contacting the Celebrity Series of Boston, Inc. directly.
3. Information to third parties
The Celebrity Series of Boston, Inc. may occasionally present a special contest or promotion on celebrityseries.org that is sponsored by another company. To qualify for entry, we may ask you to provide personal information. If we plan to share that information with the sponsor(s), we will provide a statement to that effect.
Periodically, we make our customer postal address available to other local reputable arts organizations and/or non-profit organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your mailing address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling (617) 482-2595.
4. Financial information
The Celebrity Series of Boston, Inc. will protect any personal financial information that you share with us. If you make a purchase or a donation on celebrityseries.org or tickets.celebrityseries.org, we will use your credit card number only to process your payment and will not use it for marketing purposes. Your mailing address may be shared with third party arts organizations in the Boston area, but no other information will be shared (you may opt out of these shared lists). None of your information will be sold to anyone under any circumstances.
6. Contact Us/How to update your personal information
You can help the Celebrity Series of Boston, Inc. maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us when you change your address, title, phone number, or e-mail address. Contact us via the information on the celebrityseries.org Contact page if you wish to update your information or if you no longer wish to receive communications from the Celebrity Series of Boston, Inc., our partners, or selected third parties. You can also write to us at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
The Celebrity Series of Boston is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors. Therefore:
- Celebrity Series does not sell, trade, rent or share names, addresses, telephone numbers or e-mail address of our donors to any third party. We do, periodically, make our ticket buyer postal address available to other local reputable arts organizations and/or non-profit organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your mailing address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling (617) 482-2595.
- Celebrity Series will use contact information of donors for completing a transaction, distributing receipts and thank-you letters, providing information about news and upcoming events, reporting to government agencies (when required by law) and for internal record-keeping purposes only.
- Celebrity Series will, upon request, delete a donor’s name from our solicitation and mailing lists.
- Celebrity Series gives all donors the option to be “anonymous” in any of its publicity pieces.